About La Belle Angèle
Award winning bridal boutique, La Belle Angèle, is the largest and most beautiful bridal boutique in Norwich at The Georgian House, 42 St Giles Street in the centre of Norwich. Enjoy finding your dream dress in our luxurious surroundings.
We are a family run business, established at the beginning of 2007 owned by mother and daughter, Kirsty and Melanie Fletcher, La Belle Angèle has quickly become the top bridal boutique in the area, well known for our friendly and relaxed atmosphere, great customer service and gorgeous wedding gowns from award winning designers such as Blue and Beautiful by Enzoani, Ladybird, Victoria Jane and Badgley Mischka – Designers to the stars! With gowns to suit boho, rustic, church, castle or princess for a day weddings we will help you find the one.
Alongside our beautiful wedding gowns, La Belle Angèle has an amazing selection of bridesmaid dresses by Dessy, Alfred Sung and Jenny Packham exclusive to us in Norwich.. With over 150 individual dress styles in store available in over 80 different colours this is the largest collection of bridesmaid’s dresses in East Anglia.
For your finishing touches La Belle Angèle specialise in creating exquisite hand-made hair accessories to complement your wedding gown along with veils and shoes to complete your look.
From your very first contact with us you will always receive a warm welcome and genuine interest in your wedding plans and that all important gown of your dreams.
Excellent customer service is paramount to us ensuring that we look after you from your first appointment right through to the time you collect your gown.
Booking your appointment couldn’t be easier. Use our enquiry form (link) and tell us when you would like to come and see us together with the date of your wedding, who will accompany you to your appointment and a contact telephone number.
We’ll do the rest and organise an appointment for you.
Please note that we
- do not make a charge for appointments, however we do ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you aren’t able to make your appointment so that we have an opportunity of offering it to another bride-to-be.
- recommend that you only bring two trusted advisors to your appointment.
- recommend that you attend your appointment in suitable underwear. i.e. a strapless flesh coloured bra.
- are child friendly
Answers to your Questions
Every bride-to-be will have questions about the process of finding her dream gown so we have put together a number of frequently asked questions and answers that we hope will help make the search for your gown and maids dresses as stress free and enjoyable as possible.
Please give us a call if you have any other questions or queries that we have not covered below.
WHEN SHOULD I BUY MY GOWN?
- It’s never too early to buy once you have made that all important decision – “this is the one”. In reality we recommend that you order your gown at least nine months before your wedding date. This allows ample time for any alterations to be carried out.
WILL YOU DO MY ALTERATIONS?
- We have highly trained and very experienced dressmakers who will endeavour to undertake your alterations for you.
WHAT IF MY WEDDING DATE IS CLOSE?
- Not a problem. Our designers keep stocks in the UK that we are able to access in days if necessary. Additionally we always have a number of gowns available for immediate purchase “off the peg”.
DO I NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
- Appointments are not always necessary, however we do recommend that you book one particularly for Saturdays so that we can ensure we have a trained bridal consultant available to assist you select and try on our gowns.
HOW LONG IS AN APPOINTMENT?
- You should allow at least 1.5 – 2 hours for your appointment.
WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
- We’re open Tuesday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm and Saturdays, 9.30am - 5.00pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. Evening appointments for ordering only are available on special request.
WHAT SIZE GOWNS DO YOU STOCK?
- Our stock of over 100 sample gowns range from size 6 to 22. All gowns are available to order from size 4 to 32.